Our business support services have helped clients by:
- Reducing TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
- Managing smaller processes that do not require an FTE resource
- Managing repetitive task by fully adhering to a detailed, step-by-step process document
- Transforming process outsourced in terms of measurable costs, quality and efficiency, with the help of Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Strict Service Level Agreements (SLAs) governance, ensuring prompt Turn Around Time (TAT)
- Offering 24/7 support irrespective of which part of the world you are in
What do we offer?
We offer the next level of cost cutting for customer processes that have already taken the outsourcing route and are enjoying the benefits of resource arbitrage. Our resources are typically available at a lower price point and can carry out all tasks that are repetitive for which higher value resources need not be deployed. We also use RPA and other process improvements to further cut down costs and increase quality and efficiency.
We carry out routine operational tasks. We become a natural extension of any operations team, be it Core Operations, Finance, HR, Legal, IT, IT Infrastructure, as long as the tasks/sub tasks are clearly defined, step by step.
We fulfill your service requests or your customer’s service request either entirely, or in co-ordination with your service fulfillment team.
We analyze data and draw out insights that will drive business growth. We collate data from various sources and report on team/department performance across global regions.
Enterprise Content Management
We manage frequent content changes required on your dynamic corporate website(s), provided your website is supported by a content management system. Multilanguage website content from global teams can be published, based on workflow approvals.
We manage departmental projects entirely – right from team formation, planning tasks, manage risks, execute activities, monitoring changes to project closure. We use the latest PM tools to track and report on project progress and fulfill objectives.
Risk, Governance and Compliance
Change your organizational DNA to implement governance that better handles risks within the organization and adheres to compliance requirements in a department or organization wide.
Remote Infrastructure Management (RIMS)
To provide remote IT support to end users of a Company / Organization which includes, but is not limited to devices like Desktop / Laptop Peripherals like Printer Scanner etc.
New Project Rollout Management
Why choose Spinebiz
- Drive down costs, ensure quality and increase efficiency by applying tech enabled optimizations and process improvements
- Adherence to Industry best practices and processes
- Retention of Departmental Strategy and Control by the customer
- Can cater to any industry vertical, horizontal, company or department
- Can be an extension of any department, but resources are comparatively inexpensive compared to resources in other departments like IT/Finance/HR
- Governed by strict SLAs/TAT for completion of tasks. All support requests are tracked for SLAs within a ticketing tool, whereas department resources are usually not questioned for utilization / productivity
- Able to maximize utilization and ensure business continuity by cross-training resources on multiple processes
- Offering a centralized location to handle business support tasks from across the globe vis-à-vis hiring local teams
- Can easily ramp up/down resources based on requirements
- Deployed resources on production sooner due to top notch training and cross-skilling
- Regular internal process audits ensure higher levels of quality and performance
Blogs/Whitepapers/Case studies/ Brochure/ Client testimonials
Call Us at +91 44 43031000