Position: Marketing Manager
Salary : According to the Market Standards
Experience: 5-7 years
· Developing strategic marketing campaigns to help achieve business results
· Ensuring that plans and messaging are aligned with business strategy, reinforce brand positioning, and are delivered effectively to targeted audiences
· Manage the content that the business posts to social media
· Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
· Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
· Develop strategies that drive customers to the website
· Create paid campaigns on social media platforms
· Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms
· Create email blast campaigns to target key customers
· Use advanced metrics to measure the success of a marketing campaign
· Keep up to date on the latest social media trends
· Guide efforts to create standardized marketing reporting and dashboards, presenting performance to the marketing department as well as stakeholders throughout the company.
· Should have working experience in IT services or consulting industry
· 4-5+ years of enterprise software marketing experience is preferable.
· Have proven experience of managing B2B and B2C campaigns.
· Understand current marketing trends.
· Should have a good knowledge of various aspects of marketing, including brand marketing, PR, content management, digital marketing & performance marketing.
· Great Problem-solving skills
· Proficient in photo and video editing software such as Adobe
· Deep knowledge of web designing principles
· Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel and Word.
· Ability to identify long term trends in data
· Great communication skills
· Degree in Marketing or communication is preferred.